Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Am Healthy - But It Is Grading Season with Two Book Projects

Management by Objective - tossed out the window by Luther.
Why not try the efficacious Word in the Means of Grace?
Salvador Dali painting.



Dr. Lito Cruz wondered about my health, and Bruce Church asked about a missing post. The semester is closing, so I have grades to finish and post. In the midst of this activity I have - an extra faculty meeting, and a trip we took to Little Rock for a special conference.

My Lutheran Hymnal is finishing and the apologetic novel is starting. I have found the December-January academic lull a good time to get book projects done. Christmas gives me the only two weeks in the year without any teaching and four weeks without local classes.

Teaching is quite busy for the time being. As I expected, the time would come when the retirements and home-going of the highly trained Boomers would open up a lot more opportunities.