Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pope Paul's Blogicide - Another Casualty To Be Blamed on Ichabod?

From Paul McCain's late, great Cyberbrethren:


hiatus2copy
Dear friend, thank you for your long and encouraging support for me and this blog site. I have enjoyed bringing you the notes, news, messages and other bits of information and Roman Catholic propaganda that I have shared here over the years. But I have decided to take a hiatus from blogging. For how long? I don’t know, but it is going to be for a good long while.
I have several significant writing copy and paste projects I am going to be pursuing for the foreseeable future and I’d like to devote myself to those without further demands on my time, in addition to my regular work load at CPH. Thanks for understanding.
I know many of you have “tuned in” here for news and information about new resources from Concordia Publishing House, the Vatican, and Fatima. I am still going to continue to share that information, but from now on, my primary means of doing so is going to be from Concordia Publishing House’s Facebook page. You’ll find my posts there from now on.
I strongly encourage you, if you are not already, to add our Facebook page to your own and follow us there. When there is some new resource or something having to do with Concordia Publishing House that I know you will find interesting, I will post it there. So, again, be sure to like our page.

***

GJ - Has someone spotted Paul McCain or his boss apologizing for CPH-sponsored plagiarism?

I have not seen anything so far, but I may have missed it.

If you want to see the fruit of Universal Objective Justification, world absolution without faith, read McCain's blog while it still exists.