Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DP Patterson Threatens His Counseling Victims with Violence - "Not a Brawler...Not a Wine-Bibber"

Which photo is gayer?

http://www.intrepidlutherans.com/2013/01/the-witch-hunt-has-officially-begun.html#comment-form



Joe Krohn said...
Pr. Dietsche, it is not what the words said but what is implied. These signers will be 'interviewed' and systematically 'encouraged' to withdraw their names from the roll, or else. As one who has witnessed the dark side of the WELS; Whereas; in one meeting with a future DP, there was a fleeting moment where I feared for my physical safety; Pr. Rydecki was not removed from the WELS ministry for false doctrine, but because he would not adhere to their agenda. I am not 'grinding my ax' as some are wont to say, but to simply state the truth on what I have seen.

In the spirit of fraternal admonishment,
Joe