Thursday, November 15, 2012

Required Reading for Intrepid Lutherans and Cyber-Brethren:
QUAERITUR: Are priests required to wear clerical dress at all times? | Fr. Z's Blog – What Does The Prayer Really Say?

"Have you given all that money your reported on your tax return?
If not, you soon will, my child."

QUAERITUR: Are priests required to wear clerical dress at all times? | Fr. Z's Blog – What Does The Prayer Really Say?:

Are preist (double-sic)  required to wear them at all times?

I'm sure you’ve been asked this before. I’m a new reader I cant find the answer on your blog. I’ve tried for two months. Can you answer or refer me to it? Thank you. P.S I really like your site.

'via Blog this'

---

hn160 has left a new comment on your post "Required Reading for Intrepid Lutherans and Cyber-...":

I believe that pastors should look like a pastor when they are on official business or in his office. He should not look like one of the boys. It is said that familiarity breeds contempo.