Friday, December 2, 2011

WELS Church Lady Speaks - Joel Hochmuth Arrest


WELS church lady has left a new comment on your post ""This Isn't the Pat I Know" - Similar Story, Simil...":

"Form letter and return envelope!"

Any of the sort being mailed to my home will be returned with a note added. I will insert my OWN letter, which will read, "You may place your form and envelope where the-sun-don't-shine!" Our any of our WELS leaders involved in the ring of 400? These people need to go to jail. Also, an audit needs to be conducted concerning any access to synod funds(other than salary) that Hochmuth and those closest to him had authority.

Bullying is NOT tolerated at my children's parochial (WELS) school. Teasing can get you a long talk by the teacher. My kids refuse to attend any other school. My firstgrader says that Word of God is his favorite subject. The school has reached out to community childeren without any gimmicks.(unless one considers a large visible sign and canvassing gimmicks)

Most Welsians south of Chicago have NO knowlede of the Joel Hochmuth arrest.

In Christ,
Rebecca