Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Newt Gringrich - Another LCMS Member Who Poped

"Missouri Synod, Babtist, Roman Catholic - all about the same.
I poped to please my  mistress, I mean, my wife.
I don't know how Marvin Schwan got his second wife to switch from Rome to Lutheran."
The speech above was invented, but the facts were not.




I say this item is interesting because when I interviewed Gingrich recently for our radio show “The American View,” he wasn’t all that interested in God’s rule over the civil government. Here’s part of that interview in which we discussed his latest book “Winning the Future: The 21st Century Contract with America” (Henry Regnery). Gingrich says he was “born a Lutheran, raised in the Missouri Synod, converted as a young adult to being Southern Baptist.”


Calista is a life-long Roman Catholic who graduated from Luther College in Iowa.
She began her relationship with Newt when he was 50, married, and she was 27.
Calista's spooky eyes are not Photoshopped.




The American View