Friday, December 9, 2011

Martin Luther College (WELS) News - Gay Video No Longer on YouTube - But Still on Facebook

This is a still from Party in the MLC,
found on Google Images,
but also posted on Facebook.
This will not look good at the evidence hearing for Joel Hochmuth.

Someone in WELS told me Party in the MLC was no longer on YouTube. I checked and could not find it there.

I looked up the link on Facebook, and the video is still showing there. I am no video expert, but the one on YouTube claimed to be cloned and was a bit off from the quality of the original. The one still on Facebook looks like the original. The boys who made the video are now studying to be WELS pastors.

Here is the Facebook link.

I noted the Facebook link more than once before. It also shows up in Google searches. You do not want to land on the sites that linked it in the first place, although they show the video link taken down, the Google search still takes people to those homosexual website.