Monday, July 11, 2011

Please Download the Free PDF
The Story of Jesus in Pictures,
By Norma Boeckler, Our Resident Artist.
Text by Ichabod



I have posted a rough draft of
which is a children's book, with art by Norma Boeckler. Norma did most of the work.
The cover is also my quick version, so I could get a couple of proofs done.

Two more illustrations are being done - the baptism and the resurrection of Jesus. I am thinking of a summary statement at the end.
 
This can be used in world missions as well as in families with young children.It could also be translated easily because there is very little text and very simple sentences.

You can download the PDF for free (now and forever).
I am interested in your ideas and opinions.  

Church and Change is passionate about evangelism, or at least passionate in talking about evangelism. I am sure they will endorse this effort soon.