Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12th Anniversaries



Benjamin Rusch has left a new comment on your post "McCain - Buy My ESV Bible. Otten - Buy My AAT. WEL...":

Happy Twelfth, Pastor GJ! I hope you're wearing an orange shirt today...

***

GJ - Readers must wonder, since they come from so many cultures.

David Beckham and his wife just celebrated their 12th anniversary.

Neptune completed its first orbit since being discovered 165 years ago.

July 12th is also the 450th anniversary of St. Basil's in Moscow. Bethany's WEF will be modeled after St. Basil's, if funds permit.

But orange is the clue. Here is the holiday.

Little did Notre Dame suspect that I arrived as a descendant of English and French Protestants. 
One ancestor was the richest man in Scotland until he wanted his loan to the king repaid.
Notre Dame gave me a full scholarship, so I wrote Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant.