Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Joe Krohn Reads Beckman



LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "WELS Beckman Essay, Pages 9-11":

This paper is garbage and not worth the paper it was written on...I am to the top of page 4 and my head is about to spin off. After asking: "this begs the question" for the umpteenth time, it is obvious I will need to take this in small doses. So far no scriptural backing for his claims. Putz.

JK

---

LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "Joe Krohn Reads Beckman":

During my morning jog, these things came to mind...They talk about things from 'God's perspective' and 'in God's mind.' Really? As God proclaims at the end of Job...Where were you when I knitted you together in your mother's womb? Where were you when I created the world? This UOJ is truly from the father below...You will not surely die! You will be like him having the knowledge of good and evil! This stinks to high heaven of arrogance.

JK