Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Joe Krohn Kilcreased on Facebook

[StayClassy_Thumbnail.jpg]

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Kilcreased on Facebook

I 'liked' Christ the Rock on Facebook some time ago just to keep up on my previous church.  There is alot of CGM going on over there as well as many forays into Deformed theology materials.  I noticed yesterday that a handful of comments that I've made over the past six months were deleted.  Since I am a member of a church and synod that is in fellowship with them, I have a genuine concern about what happens there.  My posts were meant to be helpful and hopefully nudge them in the right direction.  I was always respectful and hoped for a little dialog.  So I posted on their wall asking what might have happened to my comments; if there was something I said wrong.  We'll see if anything comes of it.

JK

---


LutherRocks

About Me

I am currently a WELS Lutheran and a member of Holy Word Ev. Lutheran Church in Austin, TX. I am on a quest for Biblical truth and purity in the spirit of the Bereans, Luther and the reformers like him.
True or false? A man without faith is either innocent or he is not innocent.