Friday, November 12, 2010

If the Bride Marries the Spirit of This Age,
She May Be Left at the Altar

The bad timing award goes to Mark and Avoid Jeske, for obtaining RSO status in the Missouri Synod,
just in time for his suitor to be chased out of town.



LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "Book of Concord Study":

I just posted this...not sure if it will see the light of day over there...

Pastor Rydecki and the Intrepid Lutherans...I see five names in the mast head of this blog. Seems Pastor Rydecki has been left hung out to dry and by his post of 8:32pm, 11-12-10 and all previous posts concerning justification. He looks like a leaf twisting in the wind. He is trying to make a gallant effort and yet I am having trouble discerning just where he stands as well as the rest of you.

"Things won't be solved in the synod by us at IL. If we can bring some of these issues to light to be further discussed at conferences and in congregations, we will have done all we're able to do."

I was actually hoping and praying for the opposite. This seems like a cop out. I am disappointed.

I have a couple of sayings that are quite apropos that most Lutherans can relate to that pertain here: Fish or cut bait.

But the Bible always has the last Word...

Revelation 3:14-16
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

JK